Forex Trading, Forex Trading News, Forex Factory

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One In a Set Manner Money Management 15 Compared To 30 (15:30) | Forex Education


One-In-a-set-manner-money-management-15-compared-to-30-Forex-Education
One of the forex education that needs to know the beginner in forex market is Money Management aka Financial Management. Next we will create just an example of how to make and manage Money the Managament.

As a beginner I've ever wanted, I feel how quickly success in the forex business is a very promising. But it is not as easy as thought. Understand fundamental analysis already, learn to understand the indicators have also been, profit doubled at the beginning of the open positions in the market already, but also all back to zero when psychological trading not covered because it has no Money Management. So, let's here we are counting to the next makes this thing which is beneficial for all. Currently I'm running a 15:30 Money Management, which means that I modified the power margin level and target profit enough for daily we get every day. I just gave an example that with minimum capital fellow traders will get maximum profit even more if successful tackle Money Managment here.

Balance or Capital = $50
Leverage = 1: 100
Target Profit = 30 pips per day
The Margin = 15% from balance
Pair= Free

The first day of trade associate trader will probably profit is only about $2.25, very small isn't it? The second day, trader colleagues might be of profit is only about $2.35 on etc. But please calculate yourself or colleagues noted that if the trader can tackle this within 100 Money Management of day trading, then the capital, originally a $50 charge will be $3900. Impressive isn't it?

Well that's this 15:30 Money Managment strategy, 15% Margin of 30 points per day. Money Managment 15:30 is more suited to beginner traders like me. I'm sure for seniors who've doubled from $50 fold profit without the need to wait for 100 days. Of course when it's 100 days to peer could be proud to mention that we have been successful in the forex market and called real trader independent. Please on fellow newcomers, including me, let's tackle Money Management 15:30 to go freedom financial.

No comments:

Post a Comment